Electric flow water heater, electronically operated with pressure operation
|MADE IN SLOVAKIA|
|Switching power YES|
|Level of protection IP 24|
|Voltage 230 V|
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOODS
- installed to pressure-free and commonly available water faucets
- 6 bar pressure mode with switching from 0.06 MPa
- electric switching by a control unit
- wiring of 230V, optional heating power
- immediate and continuous water heating up to 50 °C
- option to switch performance modes (winter / summer mode)
- electrical two-stage protection against overheating of the coil
HAKL MKX design and parameters were developed from the MK model series. It is intended for a demanding customer, who requires comfort and even greater saving of electricity consumption. Simple manual switching of performance modes of the heating coils can be used by the customer when using, for example, the sink and shower faucet. During shower, there is an increased demand on the amount of hot water and the water heater operates at full capacity. In the case of the sink, half capacity is sufficient.
Two power levels can be applied to all year round operation, especially in the winter, when the water is colder and an increased heating capacity finds its use.
Other specifications are the same as for the HAKL MK model series.
TABLE OF TECHNICAL DATA
|Model||Power input||Current||Voltage||Wather press min.||Wather press max.||Protection class|
|HAKL MKX-1 1255||3,5/5,5 kW||25 A||230 V||0,05 MPa||0,6 MPa||IP 24|
SUITABLE APPLICATION TABLE
|HAKL MKX-1 1255|
|Number of consumption points||2|
Key: ●●● three symbols indicate the maximum suitability of application