HAKL BH 10s
Electric storage water heater with thermostatic switching and operation under pressure.
|COMPLETED IN SLOVAKIA|
|Under sink installation|
|Input 1,5 kW|
- Installation on zero-pressure and regular water taps
- Operation under pressure of 6 bar with switching from 0.2 MPa
- Thermostatic switching with regulation from 5 °C to 75 °C
- Manufactured with one heating coil output
- Metal tank with anode bar to prevent the tank from rusting
- Installation below sink or basin without the need for anchoring
- Service, emergency and frost-resistant thermal safety switch
HAKL BHs is a model series of pressurised storage water heaters designed for installation in water supply systems (domestic water supply systems, public water supply system or gravity-fed systems over 4m) and, if necessary, for installation in electric grids with low fuse setting. The extended service life of the steel enamel-coated vessel is ensured by the inbuilt anode bar and the safety valve for reliable reduction of excessive water pressure.
The design allows placing the water heater on the floor, below sink or basin or attaching the water heater directly to a wall. The required water temperature in the storage tank can be set with the thermostat with a frost-resistant safety switch. The second level of heating coil protection is ensured with a thermal safety switch.
TABLE OF TECHNICAL DATA
|Model||Volume||Max. water temperature||Service thermal fuse||Min. water pressure||Max. water pressure||Ingress protection|
|HAKL BH 10s||10 l||75 – 80 oC||96 oC||0,02 MPa||0,6 MPa||IP 24|
HAKL BHs Pressure connection of the heater to a conventional water tap.
SUITABLE APPLICATION TABLE
|HAKL BH 10s|
|Number of consumption points||2|
Key: ●●● three symbols indicate the maximum suitability of application