HAKL BD 30v
Electric storage water heater with vertical design.
|COMPLETED IN SLOVAKIA|
|Volume 30 l|
|Input 1,5 kW|
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOODS
- Steel vessel protected with double titanium enamel coating
- Vessel with excellent thermal insulation
- Thermal fuse preventing the heating coil from overheating
- Frost-resistant safety switch to prevent water freezing in the storage tank
- Anode bar extending the useful life of the storage tank
- Thermostat with setting options and heating indicator
- Safety valve with a return flap included in the pack
- Universal console for hanging the heater
HAKL BD 30v electric storage water heaters with a water volume of 30 litres are suitable for installation at cottages, holiday houses and other places where fast water heating with minimum thermal loss. The heating coil output is designed to allow prompt heating of the water in the storage tank without overloading the electrical grid. With thermostat setting for 70 °C, the water heater can also be used for showers. The water volume increased with adding cold water is then sufficient for one person.
The long useful life of these storage tanks is ensured by the double layer of titanium enamel and the inbuilt anode bar. The thermal circuit breaker included in the standard design provides a higher degree of protection against coil overheating in critical situations. The frost-resistant safety switch prevents water from freezing in the water heater and damaging the vessel. The thermostat with this setting does not switch on the heating coil at regular temperatures but protects the water heater from freezing if the ambient temperature declines significantly. A safety valve is delivered as standard with the HAKL BDv storage water heaters.
TABLE OF TECHNICAL DATA
|Model||Volume||Max. water temperature||Heating time from 10 °C to 50°C||Max. permanent water pressure||Min. switching water pressure||Ingress protection|
|HAKL BD 30v||30 l||75 oC||55 minutes||0,6 MPa||0,02 MPa||IP X4|
SUITABLE APPLICATION TABLE
|HAKL BD 30v|
|Number of consumption points||1|
Key: ●●● three symbols indicate the maximum suitability of application